Thanks for visiting our website www.forwardspace.com.au!
Forwardspace ACN: 620 102 632 is committed to protecting your privacy as an online visitor to our website.
We use the information we collect about you to maximise the services and products that we provide to you via our website and through our business.
We respect the privacy and confidentiality of the information provided by you and adhere to the Privacy Principles contained in The Privacy Act 1993 (Cth) (Privacy Act).
1. Collecting personal information
1.1. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- a. information about your visits to and use of this website, including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, website credentials, hosting and domain credentials, domain operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths
- b. information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters, including your name and email address
- c. information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use)
- d. information relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services or any other transactions that you enter into through our website (including your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit card details)
- e. information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website, including the communication content and metadata associated with the communication
- f. information contained in or relating to a personal or business account with our website (including name, email address, date and month of birth)
- g. information that you provide when you provide feedback
- h. information that you provide when you change your personal details or email preferences
- i. information that you provide when you respond to a survey
- j. information that you provide when you communicate with our customer support
- k. any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
1.2 Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
2. Use of personal information
2.1. Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website.
2.2. We may use your personal information to:
- a. administer our website and business
- b. personalise our website for you
- c. enable your use of the services available on our website
- d. send you goods purchased through our website
- e. supply to you services purchased through our website
- f. send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you, and collect payments from you
- g. send you non-marketing commercial communications
- h. send you email notifications that you have specifically requested
- i. send you our email newsletter, if you have requested through our subscription process (you can unsubscribe at any time)
- j. send you marketing communications relating to our business (or the businesses of carefully selected third parties) that we think may be of interest to you, by email (you can unsubscribe at any time)
- k. send you publications, videos, webinar and event invitations or other products or services that may interest you.
- l. deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- m. keep our website secure and prevent fraud
- n. verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
2.3 We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third party's direct marketing.
3.1 A cookie is a small file placed in your web browser that collects information about your web browsing behaviour.
3.3 Cookies do not access information stored on your computer or any personal information (e.g. name, address, email address or telephone number).
3.4 Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can choose to reject cookies by changing your browser settings. This may, however, prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
4. Disclosure of your information
4.1 We may disclose your personal information:
- a. to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- b. in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings
- c. in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- d. to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling
- e. to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
4.2 Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
5. Third parties
5.1 We do not and will not sell or deal in personal or customer information.
5.2 We will never disclose your personal details to a third party except the information required by providers of products or services you have purchased or to protect the rights, property or safety of Forwardspace, our customers or third parties or if required by law.
5.3 We may however use in a general sense without any reference to your name, your information to create marketing statistics, identify user demands and to assist it in meeting customer needs generally.
5.4 In addition, we may use the information that you provide to improve our website and services but not for any other use.
6.1 We strive to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted to our website, and we periodically update our security measures in light of current technologies.
6.2 We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
6.3 You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
7. Accessing and correcting your personal information
7.1 We will take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information which we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
7.2 If you believe that the personal information Forwardspace holds about you is inaccurate, incomplete or not up-to-date, please contact email@example.com and we will take reasonable steps to amend the information.
7.3 In certain circumstances and where permitted or required by the National Privacy Principles, we may refuse to provide access and will provide reasons for the refusal.
8.1 We may modify this policy at any time, at our sole discretion and all modifications will be effective immediately upon our posting of the modifications on this website.
8.3 You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes.
8.4 In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.